Inter-Community Church of God
Get Directions via Text
What is the difference between the services?
- The 9:00 A.M. service is the English service. This is also known as the "hearing" service. Worship is blended/contemporary. Pastor Dave Collett is our Preaching/Teaching pastor.
- The 10:30 A.M. service is the ASL (American Sign Language) service. The ASL service is led by and directed toward the Deaf/deaf/HH community.Pastor Dr. Francis Casale is the Senior Pastor, Deaf Community .
Is there Childcare available for my Children?
- The English Service is a Family Worship. Children of all ages are with the parents in the English Service.
- Childcare for children up to Kindergarten age begins at 10:30 a.m.
- In the ASL service, Children in Kindergarten and older will be in the ASL worship service with parents until about 11:15 a.m. when they are dismissed to our Sidewalk Sunday School outreach at Covina's Civic Park (parents' permission required).
How long is the Service?
- The English Service finishes in 70-90 minutes.
- The ASL Service is typically 90-120 minutes.
Are the Services the same?
- No, The English and ASL Worship Services are designed to be culturally appropriate for their separate communities. Worship styles, music, and preaching are planned by each congregation's leadership team.
Is there an Interpreter?
- Language Interpreters are not normally scheduled. If special circumstances require an interpreter, please arrange with a Pastor or the Church Office in advance.